UPCOMING MEETING SCHEDULE
Wednesday, June 20, 2018: Planning Board Meeting at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, June 27, 2018: Conservation Commission Meeting at 6:30 pm
Tuesday, July 3, 2018: Selectmen’s Meeting at 6:00 pm
For full calendar visit: http://alexandrianh.com/270-2/
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alexandrianh
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- BURN PERMITS: You can now obtain your burn permit online -CLICK HERE for details. Burn permits are also available in the Selectmen’s Office during normal business hours.
- Applications for the Low & Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief Form (DP-8) is now available online at https://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/low-moderate.htm. You can also pick up a printed form in the Selectmen’s Office. For more information about the program, including eligibility information, visit https://www.revenue.nh.gov/assistance/low-moderate.htm.
- PUBLIC HEARING: The Selectmen will be holding a public hearing immediately following the Selectmen’s Meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, January 17, 2018. This hearing is to obtain public input in declaring Healey Road an emergency lane per NH RSA 231: 59-a. In August 2018, work will be done to replace a large overflow culvert on Fowler River Road and Healey Road would provide a better detour for emergency services.
Alexandria Today Newsletters
For older issues of the Alexandria Today Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NH Health Alerts
- 05-18-2018 Tickborne Disease HAN with Attachments
- 05-15-2018 HIV and HCV in Persons Who Inject Drugs
- 12-28-2017 Seasonal Influenza A(H3N2) Activity and Antiviral Treatment
- 12-20-2017 Gonorrhea Update and EPT
- 12-13-2017 Antibiotic Resistant Infections
- 11-16-2017 Leptospirosis in Puppies from Puerto Rico
- 09-28-2017 Influenza Circulating in New Hampshire, 2017-2018
Additional NH Health Alerts can be viewed at https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/alerts/han.htm