UPCOMING MEETING SCHEDULE
Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Selectmen’s Meeting at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, May 30, 2018: Conservation Commission at 6:30 pm
Tuesday, June 5, 2018: Selectmen’s Meeting at 6:00 pm
For full calendar visit: http://alexandrianh.com/270-2/
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alexandrianh
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- BURN PERMITS: You can now obtain your burn permit online -CLICK HERE for details. Burn permits are also available in the Selectmen’s Office during normal business hours.
- Applications for the Low & Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief Form (DP-8) is now available online at https://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/low-moderate.htm. You can also pick up a printed form in the Selectmen’s Office. For more information about the program, including eligibility information, visit https://www.revenue.nh.gov/assistance/low-moderate.htm.
- The Supervisors of the Checklist will be in session at the Alexandria Town Hall (45 Washburn Road) on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 from 7:00 to 7:30 pm for additions and corrections to the checklist. Last day for voters already registered to change party affiliation for the State Primary to be held on September 11, 2018.
Alexandria Today Newsletters
For older issues of the Alexandria Today Newsletter, please email email@example.com.
NH Health Alerts
- 05-18-2017 Tickborne Disease HAN with Attachments
- 05-15-2018 HIV and HCV in Persons Who Inject Drugs
- 12-28-2017 Seasonal Influenza A(H3N2) Activity and Antiviral Treatment
- 12-20-2017 Gonorrhea Update and EPT
- 12-13-2017 Antibiotic Resistant Infections
- 11-16-2017 Leptospirosis in Puppies from Puerto Rico
- 09-28-2017 Influenza Circulating in New Hampshire, 2017-2018
Additional NH Health Alerts can be viewed at https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/alerts/han.htm